Biltmore Wines Virtual Sommelier
Biltmore Wines are handcrafted in Asheville, NC. Browse our entire wine portfolio by type, collection, varietal - even food pairing. Or search for your favorite wine by name. Buy online or learn where you can buy locally.
This full-bodied and well-balanced Cabernet Sauvignon offers aromas of raspberry, smoke, and leather. Lengthy barrel aging has created a velvety beginning followed by a pleasant lingering finish.
- 89 Points + Cellar Selection - Beverage Testing Institute
Bottle: $75.00View Details
This full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon will engage you with complex aromas, layers of bold fruit, and a lingering finish. Perfect now, with excellent aging potential.
- 91 Points - San Francisco International Wine Competition
- 89 Points - Beverage Testing Institute
- 87 Points - Wine Enthusiast
Bottle: $58.00View Details
Remarkably smooth with rich vanilla aromas, lush cherry flavors, and soft lingering tannins.
- 95 Points - San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Gold - San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Gold - Taster's Guild International Wine Competition
- 87 Points & Best Buy - Beverage Testing Institute
Bottle: $19.00View Details