The Employer of Choice for Exceptional People
Biltmore is interested in people who strive for excellence; who are committed to working together, supporting each other, and sharing a sense of stewardship to protect this special place. Our employees shape and enrich extraordinary experiences for guests, using judgment and skills based on our Vanderbilt-inspired legacy of hospitality.
We invite you to join our dedicated team.
How To Apply
Apply for jobs online or visit the Biltmore Career Center®.
Biltmore Career Center
2 Hendersonville Road Suite C
Asheville, NC 28803
Our hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Biltmore Career Center is typically closed on major holidays.
For general inquiries, submit an online request or call us at 828-225-6122.
We are committed to the safety of our employees and Biltmore Career Center guests. In the case of inclement weather, Biltmore Career Center will follow the same winter weather closing schedule as A-B Tech’s Asheville campus. Please apply online and visit our center when the weather improves. Stay updated by following @BiltmoreCareers on Twitter.
An offer of employment is conditional upon the result of a drug screen, a security background check, reference checks, and --for certain positions-- a physical examination, credit report, and/or driving record report prior to the commencement of employment.
Biltmore Summer Concerts Staff Information and Interview Session
June 28, 2018 from 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Biltmore Career Center, 2 Hendersonville Road, Suite C, Asheville, NC 28803
Join us at the Biltmore Career Center to find out more about working the Biltmore Summer Concert Series. Biltmore is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about serving our guests with gracious hospitality in the following areas:
- Ushers will assist guests with finding seats, searching for lost articles, and locating such facilities as rest rooms and telephones, etc. Previous experience not required.
- Event Set-Up Crew will assist with set-up and take-down. Previous experience not required.
Concert Dates: August 2, 3, 9, 11, and 16
Both positions pay $11.50/hour plus other benefits!
For a complete list of current openings and details for each, please click Apply Now. Interested candidates should submit an application electronically for a specific job opening prior to the date of this event. Having resume copies with you for managers to review is also very helpful during the interview process.
- Apply online prior to attending by clicking Apply Now.
- Arrive early to make sure you get a seat – space is limited.
- Come prepared to interview. Feel free to bring copies of your resume to share.
- Plan to spend up to two hours with us. This will include time for the informational presentation as well as the interview.